We install and service the finest whole-house humidifiers from Aprilaire. We also have a full line of parts and replacement elements for major brands of air humidifiers. A humidifier can help you by avoiding problems caused by inadequate humidity. Inadequate humidity can:
- Cause Movement & Shrinking Of Wood Floors
- Cause Furniture & Molding To Warp & Crack
- Cause House Plants To Wilt
- Cause Musical Instruments To Drift Out Of Tune
- Aggravate Upper Respiratory Problems
- Make You Feel Colder, Even With the Thermostat Turned Up
- Increase Your Risk Of Infection By Bacteria & Viruses
- Cause Static Electricity - Static Shocks To You & Sensitive Equipment
- Cause Itchy Skin, Dry Throat Coughs, Cracked Nasal Membranes
- Increase the Possibility Of Allergic Reactions or Asthma Attacks
How Humidifiers Work
Humidifiers work by having water flow in and through an evaporator pad. Warm, dry air moves through the humidifier and carries that now-humid air throughout the house.
McCarty Mechanical is one of the few heating companies in the area that works with radiant flooring, which provides the ultimate in warmth and comfort. We install and service Wirsbo flooring and can retrofit existing homes with radiant flooring or provide installation during the construction phase of a new home or business.
Sheet Metal Contracting
We have a full-service sheet metal fabrication shop. This means we can work with your contractor when you build a new home or an addition to your existing home. We also do decorative and ornamental sheet metal fabrication.
We sell and install a full line of Honeywell and White-Rodgers thermostats, from basic mechanical thermostats to sophisticated digital programmable thermostats. We can also provide thermostats for those who are visually impaired.